Communication is a red thread through my whole life. I'm a passionate coach, mediator and trainer with more than 20 years of experience in corporate business as project and program manager in an international software company. I love working with individuals and teams. My style is appreciative, calm and honest. At the same time, I have the courage to challenge my clients when needed. My trust-inspiring presence opens up space where you can show your pure self and act from your glory. I live near Heidelberg, Germany. I love classic cars and being in nature.
I love inspiring people to change their way of thinking and make them trust themselves to live their full potential.
- Co-Active® Coach CPCC / ACC (www.coactive.com) with 400+ coaching hours
- CTI Faculty Member - FORL (Front of the Room Leader) (www.coactive.com )
- Certified Coach for SAP Flagship Leadership Programs (www.sap.com)
- UCN Leadership Trainer (ucn-community.de)
- Licensed Mediator BM® in the Federal Association of Mediation (homepage)
- Board Member German Federal Association of Mediation (www.bmev.de)
- Lectureship: Business Mediation, Degree Accounting Taxes Business Law at Cooperative State University Mannheim (www.dhbw.de)
- Supervisor for Mediation (www.mediation-in-sinsheim.de)
- Project Manager Professional PMP certified by PMI (www.pmi.org)